Drain and Sewer Cleaning in Houston & Phoenix
Discovering damage to sewer drains and pipes can be more than just an inconvenient backup. Sewer problems are unpredictable, and in turn present potential health hazards. After a brief assessment, you’ll realize that professional sewer cleaning services are needed to fix the problem at its source.
Get help now.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact us at .
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Most people are familiar with the normal, everyday clogs you see around your home – flushing too much toilet paper, having excess food in the kitchen sink or hair clogging the bathtub drain – but we often overlook the possibility of the main drain becoming clogged or broken.
When the the problem is beyond your control, it’s time to look at the bigger picture. The most common causes of sewer line problems are:
- Tree roots: They are the most common culprit for sewer line damage. Roots desire moisture and they’ll go wherever they can get it, even if that means making their way into even the smallest of cracks.
- Foreign objects: Items like toothbrushes, children’s toys, and other trinkets won’t dissolve and can become lodged in the line.
- Age, deterioration and extreme changes in temperature: After years of use, these can also cause the sewer line to break.
- Ground shifting: If you live in an area where earthquakes are prevalent, it’s even possible for the line to become misaligned due to the ground shifting.
Sewer Camera Inspection
By carefully feeding a camera-equipped cable through a home’s pipeline, our plumbers are able to pinpoint the exact location of the clog and what exactly is causing it. The process of sewer line camera inspection also means that your entire yard won’t have to be torn up to locate the problem area.
Some of the problems a video drain inspection will find are:
- Foreign objects being flushed by mistake.
- Tree roots penetrating a line.
- Too much toilet paper being flushed.
When our technicians perform a sewer camera inspection, we will take pictures and record the video inspection and review the footage. Together, both the customer and way4woman.ru Home Experts team determine the best way to correct the problem.
Pipe bursting is the forced replacement of an old, damaged pipeline with high-density polyethylene of the same or larger diameter, which destroys the original and installs a new pipe at the same time. While pipe bursting and trenchless repair are similar in a lot of ways, there are some advantages to pipe bursting including:
- The condition of the original pipe doesn’t matter, as it’s going to be destroyed anyway. If the situation calls for it, any pipe can be “burst.”
- With pipe bursting, you have the option of upgrading the diameter of the replacement pipe. This means that your entire piping system can benefit from increased flow.
- Brand new high-density polyethylene (HDPE) piping is tougher and longer lasting than old piping lined with epoxy coating.
A clogged drain can happen at any time, almost unexpectedly for many different reasons. Whether there is excess debris in the pipes or a structural problem within the drain, having a drain that is clogged can make necessities like bathing and washing dishes difficult or sometimes impossible.
After a proper assessment and diagnosis of your problem, our technicians will determine the best solution. Whether the job requires a simple drain snake or a rooter machine, our drain cleaning staff will provide a fast fix and share industry insights to prevent future clogs.