You are allowed to browse our Sites without giving us any personal information about yourself. Once you have chosen to provide us with your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us, and you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We are allowed to collect and store the following personal information:
- names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical contact information, and sometimes credit card or other financial information used for verification of identity or payment for purchases;
- transactional information or data based on any of your activities on the Sites;
- billing and other information you provide;
- any correspondence or information submitted or sent through or on our Sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Other information from third parties, such as such as demographic and traffic data, prescriptions.
We do not sell your personal information to, or share it with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we are allowed to conjoin your information with data we obtain through third parties and make use of it in such a way that enhances and customizes our services, content and advertising.
Our main goal in the collection of personal information is our attempt to give you a secure, effective, easy to use, personalized experience. You grant twinplumbing.com permission to use your personal information in the following ways:
- To proffer the services and customer assistance that you request;
- To resolve disputes, collect monies, and troubleshoot issues;
- To enforce our User Agreement, and defend against possible prohibited or illegal actions;
- Personalize, measure, and enhance the services, content, and advertising offered on twinplumbing.com and related Sites;
- Provide you with information regarding special offers, website or policy updates, and targeted communications;
- Examine information for accurateness, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a Customer Review or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information as outlined below:
- We may share your information (including and without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates, and related websites (the Sites). For example: to help identify and defend against potentially illegal activity as well as providing joint content and services;
- Contracted third parties who help with our business operations such as investigation of fraud, or bill collection.
- As required by federal, state or local law, judicial or administrative proceedings, or law enforcement and only as much information as is necessary and required for the specific verifiable request or proceeding.
Without limitation to the preceding, in every attempt to honor your privacy and our capacity to keep twinplumbing.com liberated from problematic users, we will in no way else wise reveal your personal information to governmental agencies, law enforcement, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, or materially comparable legal proof and documentation, with exception if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is required to preclude impending bodily injury or financial loss or to inform law enforcement about potential violations of the law.
Some pertinent things you should be aware of regarding cookies are that:
- Most cookies that we use are systematically eliminated from your hard drive at the end of a browser session or when you log off of twinplumbing.com.
- You have the ability to deny our cookies if your web client allows, although in so doing you may prevent or limit access to certain areas, features, or proper functionality of our Sites.
- You might receive cookies from a third party on particular pages of our Sites that we in no way control or regulate.
Protecting and securing your information is of the highest priority to us. We consider the data we collect and your personal information to be an extremely valuable asset that should be protected. Your information is stored and processed on dedicated servers located in the United States that are protected by physical and technological security measures. We use many methods in good faith to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access. However, as you may be aware, third parties may illegally intercept or access transmissions of your personal data or exchanges of information over the Internet, and there is the possibility that users may mistreat or mishandle your personal information that they find or gather during your interactions on the twinplumbing.com website. Consequently, while we go to great lengths to safeguard your privacy, we in no way guarantee, and you should not have the expectation, that your personal data or exchanges of information over the
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The information is provided by way4woman.ru Home Experts and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, punitive, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that way4woman.ru Home Experts is not engaged in rendering service advice or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent professional should be sought if specific expert assistance is required.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of way4woman.ru Home Experts. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, way4woman.ru Home Experts takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The views and opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the official policies or positions of way4woman.ru Home Experts. The content and opinions contained in this video are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, organization, company or individual.
way4woman.ru Home Experts makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to any content contained within way4woman.ru Home Experts website. Videos are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Videos may contain actions of people with the background, training, and skill in a particular field. You should not attempt to try to recreate their actions at home.
IN NO EVENT WILL way4woman.ru HOME EXPERTS OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR VIEWING OF VIDEOS.